Erode Jn to Tirupati Main train Seat Availability & Fare
CAPE PUNE EXP (16382) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 6 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 369 kms. This train has 6 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 17 trains that run from Erode Jn to Tirupati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Erode Jn to Tirupati is Rs 145 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 560 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1635 in First AC (1A), Rs 900 in Second AC (2A), Rs 235 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 130 in None (GN) and Rs 635 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 700 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Erode Jn to Tirupati CAPE PUNE EXP (16382) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . This train has 6 stoppages. Erode Jn to Tirupati train fare is Rs.635 in Third AC, Rs.900 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.