Alappuzha Tatanagar Express Slip (13352) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at taking a total of 43 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1998 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Erode Jn to Tatanagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Erode Jn to Tatanagar is Rs 1920 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2830 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 715 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2340 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3355 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 915 in Sleeper (SL).
Erode Jn to Tatanagar Alappuzha Tatanagar Express Slip (13352) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at . Erode Jn to Tatanagar train fare is Rs.1920 in Third AC, Rs.2830 in Second AC and Rs.715 in Sleeper for this train.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.