Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 1 suvidha train runs from Erode Jn to Perambur - Ernakulam Jn Chennai Central Suvidha Special (82634).
Erode Jn to Perambur Ernakulam Jn Chennai Central Suvidha Special (82634) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Perambur station (PER) at .
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.