West Coast SF Express (22637) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ottappalam station (OTP) at taking a total of 3 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 188 kms.
Train seat availability for all 20 trains that run from Erode Jn to Ottappalam can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Erode Jn to Ottappalam is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Erode Jn to Ottappalam West Coast SF Express (22637) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ottappalam station (OTP) at . Erode Jn to Ottappalam train fare is Rs.90 in None, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.755 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Erode Jn to Ottappalam is Banaswadi Ernakulam SF Express (22608) which travels a distance of 175 kms in just 2 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Erode Jn to Ottappalam is Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express (16159) which travels a distance of 188 kms in 4 hrs 39 mints. The most punctual train from Erode Jn to Ottappalam is Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special (07115) which reaches Ottappalam with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Erode Jn to Ottappalam is Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) which reaches Ottappalam with an average delay of over 1 hrs 45 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.