West Coast SF Express (22637) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ottappalam station (OTP) at taking a total of 3 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 188 kms.
Train seat availability for all 21 trains that run from Erode Jn to Ottappalam can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Erode Jn to Ottappalam is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
Erode Jn to Ottappalam West Coast SF Express (22637) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ottappalam station (OTP) at . Erode Jn to Ottappalam train fare is Rs.85 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.170 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Erode Jn to Ottappalam is Banaswadi (Bengaluru) Ernakulam SF Express (12684) which travels a distance of 175 kms in just 2 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Erode Jn to Ottappalam is Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express (16859) which travels a distance of 188 kms in 4 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Erode Jn to Ottappalam is Hyderabad Ernakulam Jn. SpecialFare Special (07117) which reaches Ottappalam with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Erode Jn to Ottappalam is Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) which reaches Ottappalam with an average delay of over 2 hrs 14 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.