Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 3 covid trains run from Erode Jn to Mangalore - West Coast SF Special (06627), Yesvantpur Mangaluru Central Weekly Special (07391) and Tirunelveli Dadar Central SF Festival Special (06072).
Erode Jn to Mangalore West Coast SF Special (06627) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at . This train has 18 stoppages. In West Coast SF Special (06627), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 6 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 22 in Third AC (3A), seat availability status is RAC 24/RAC 19 in Sleeper (SL) and seat availability status is RLWL20/WL20 in Second Seater (2S) with 83% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
Erode Jn to Mangalore Yesvantpur Mangaluru Central Weekly Special (07391) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Mangalore Cntl station (MAQ) at . This train has 13 stoppages.
Erode Jn to Mangalore Tirunelveli Dadar Central SF Festival Special (06072) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Mangalore Jn station (MAJN) at .
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.