Erode Jn to Kanyakumari train Seat Availability & Fare
KANYAKUMARI EXP (16381) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Kanyakumari station (CAPE) at taking a total of 38 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 610 kms. This train has 28 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Erode Jn to Kanyakumari can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Erode Jn to Kanyakumari is Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2255 in First AC (1A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A), Rs 345 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 195 in None (GN) and Rs 940 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 220 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A), Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1255 in Third AC (3A).
Erode Jn to Kanyakumari KANYAKUMARI EXP (16381) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Kanyakumari station (CAPE) at . This train has 28 stoppages. Erode Jn to Kanyakumari train fare is Rs.940 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train.
Kanyakumari is a town in Tamil Nadu and is the southernmost tip of India. Its name is derived from the Kanya Kumari temple located there. It is the only place in India where three Oceans - Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean meets. This spot is known as Triveni Sangam. Sunrise and sunsets are most spectacular here. The nearest airport to Kanyakumari is Trivandrum International airport (TRV) located at a distance of 75 Kms from the main district. It is well connected by road and railways. Kanyakumari has 1 railway station - Kanyakumari (CAPE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.