Hide Fare
Show Fare

Erode Jn to Ernakulum trains

Sun, October 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Howrah Ernakulam Antyodaya Express
22877


ED


ERS
06:25
M - - - - - -
--
--
--
--
--
--
Banaswadi (Bengaluru) Ernakulam SF Express
12684


ED


ERS
05:50
- - W - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Banaswadi Ernakulam SF Express
22608


ED


ERS
05:50
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Mail
12623


ED


ERN
05:35
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Island Express
16526


ED


ERN
06:15
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Yesvantpur Kochuveli Garib Rath Express
12257


ED


ERN
06:05
M - W - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special
82637


ED


ERN
06:08
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special
82639


ED


ERN
06:08
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Ernakulam (South) SpecialFare Special
06005


ED


ERN
05:48
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Alappuzha ( Alleppey ) SF Express
22639


ED


ERN
05:58
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special
82633


ED


ERN
05:48
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kerala Express
12626


ED


ERN
06:05
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Visakhapatnam Kollam Weekly Express
18567


ED


ERN
06:25
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Dharti Aaba Weekly AC SF Express
22837


ED


ERS
06:50
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Yesvantpur Ernakulam Tatkal Fare Special
06547


ED


ERN
07:43
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Velankanni Ernakulam Jn. Special Fare Special
06015


ED


ERS
07:45
M - - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express
12511


ED


ERN
06:18
- T - - - S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express
12521


ED


ERN
06:18
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahilya Nagari Express
22645


ED


ERN
06:18
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Korba Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
22647


ED


ERN
06:15
M - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Sabari Express
17230


ED


ERN
06:35
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Himsagar Express
16318


ED


ERN
06:00
- - - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express
13351


ED


ERS
08:10
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express
18189


ED


ERS
08:10
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Gurudev SF Express
12660


ED


ERN
05:35
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Hyderabad Ernakulam Jn. SpecialFare Special
07117


ED


ERS
07:40
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Patna Ernakulam Jn. SF Express (via Asansol)
22644


ED


ERS
05:55
- - - - - S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Shalimar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
22642


ED


ERS
05:35
- T - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Silchar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express ( via Chennai Central )
12508


ED


ERN
06:20
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Silchar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express ( via Perambur )
12516


ED


ERN
06:20
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
KSR Bengaluru Ernakulam InterCity SF Express
12677


ED


ERS
05:30
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
GNWL84/WL38
88%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL414/WL247
58%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Bilaspur Ernakulam SF Express
22815


ED


ERS
06:20
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bilaspur Tirunelveli SF Express
22619


ED


ERS
05:40
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special
07115


ED


ERN
05:50
- - - - - - S
--
GNWL35/WL20
82%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL87/WL54
84%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL264/WL116
67%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
--
--
Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur)
16360


ED


ERS
06:45
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai CSMT Thiruvananthapuram Weekly Express
16331


ED


ERS
05:55
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Hubballi Kochuveli Weekly SF Express
12777


ED


ERN
05:25
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Yesvantpur Kochuveli AC SF Express
22677


ED


ERN
05:55
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express
15906


ED


ERN
05:45
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Weekly SF Express
12697


ED


ERN
05:10
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
12695


ED


ERN
05:50
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SUPER AC Express
22207


ED


ERS
05:25
- T - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express
16381


ED


ERN
07:05
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
KSR Bengaluru Kochuveli Express
16315


ED


ERS
06:00
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL33/WL19
77%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL102/WL25
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL470/WL191
14%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express
16187


ED


ERN
06:58
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Millennium SF Express
12646


ED


ERS
06:40
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central Swarna Jayanti SF Express
12644


ED


ERS
06:15
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Recently Asked Question
Can I travel without the counter ticket only with pnr no?
@Rakesh_kumar_verma2 If you have lost your tickets then you can send a SMS: Your PNR to 139. Eg: PNR 6411693672 to 139. You will receive details of your ticket via sms. You can use this message as yo…
Solved
197 views
  
1 reply

Erode Jn to Ernakulum train time table

Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express (16187) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at taking a total of 6 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 303 kms. Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at taking a total of 7 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 304 kms. KSR Bengaluru Ernakulam InterCity SF Express (12677) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ernakulam Jn station (ERS) at taking a total of 5 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 306 kms. Banaswadi (Bengaluru) Ernakulam SF Express (12684) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ernakulam Jn station (ERS) at taking a total of 5 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 293 kms. KSR Bengaluru Kochuveli Express (16315) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ernakulam Jn station (ERS) at taking a total of 6 hrs to cover the distance of 306 kms.

Erode Jn to Ernakulum train Seat Availability

In KSR Bengaluru Ernakulam InterCity SF Express (12677), seat availability status is GNWL84/WL38 in Chair Car (CC) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL414/WL247 in Second Seater (2S) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In KSR Bengaluru Kochuveli Express (16315), seat availability status is GNWL33/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL102/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL470/WL191 in Sleeper (SL) with 14% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Erode Jn to Ernakulum train Fare

Fare for trains from Erode Jn to Ernakulum is Rs 135 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 490 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1300 in First AC (1A), Rs 745 in Second AC (2A), Rs 205 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 105 in None (GN) and Rs 450 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1570 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 870 in Third AC (3A).

Erode Jn to Ernakulum train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Erode Jn to Ernakulum - Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SUPER AC Express (22207).

Erode Jn to Ernakulum Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SUPER AC Express (22207) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ernakulam Jn station (ERS) at . Erode Jn to Ernakulum rajdhani fare is Rs.1570 in First AC, Rs.975 in Third AC and Rs.1360 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.

Erode Jn to Ernakulum train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Erode Jn to Ernakulum - Yesvantpur Kochuveli Garib Rath Express (12257).

Erode Jn to Ernakulum Yesvantpur Kochuveli Garib Rath Express (12257) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at . Erode Jn to Ernakulum garib-rath fare is Rs.450 in Third AC for this train.

Erode Jn to Ernakulum train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 3 suvidha trains run from Erode Jn to Ernakulum - Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special (82633), Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special (82637) and Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special (82639).

Erode Jn to Ernakulum Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special (82633) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at .

Erode Jn to Ernakulum Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special (82637) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at .

Erode Jn to Ernakulum Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special (82639) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at .

Erode Jn to Ernakulum KSR Bengaluru Kochuveli Express 16315

Erode Jn to Ernakulum KSR Bengaluru Kochuveli Express (16315) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ernakulam Jn station (ERS) at . Erode Jn to Ernakulum train fare is Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.780 in Second AC and Rs.205 in Sleeper for this train. In KSR Bengaluru Kochuveli Express (16315), seat availability status is GNWL33/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL102/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL470/WL191 in Sleeper (SL) with 14% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Erode Jn to Ernakulum Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express 16187

Erode Jn to Ernakulum Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express (16187) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at . Erode Jn to Ernakulum train fare is Rs.1300 in First AC, Rs.105 in None, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.780 in Second AC and Rs.205 in Sleeper for this train.

Erode Jn to Ernakulum Banaswadi (Bengaluru) Ernakulam SF Express 12684

Erode Jn to Ernakulum Banaswadi (Bengaluru) Ernakulam SF Express (12684) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ernakulam Jn station (ERS) at . Erode Jn to Ernakulum train fare is Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train.

Erode Jn to Ernakulum KSR Bengaluru Ernakulam InterCity SF Express 12677

Erode Jn to Ernakulum KSR Bengaluru Ernakulam InterCity SF Express (12677) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ernakulam Jn station (ERS) at . Erode Jn to Ernakulum train fare is Rs.490 in Chair Car, Rs.120 in None and Rs.135 in Second Seater for this train. In KSR Bengaluru Ernakulam InterCity SF Express (12677), seat availability status is GNWL84/WL38 in Chair Car (CC) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL414/WL247 in Second Seater (2S) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Erode Jn to Ernakulum Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express 16381

Erode Jn to Ernakulum Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) departs from Erode Jn station (ED) at and arrives Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at . Erode Jn to Ernakulum train fare is Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.780 in Second AC and Rs.205 in Sleeper for this train.

Erode Jn to Ernakulum train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Erode Jn to Ernakulum is Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Weekly SF Express (12697) which travels a distance of 290 kms in just 5 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Erode Jn to Ernakulum is Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) which travels a distance of 308 kms in 8 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Erode Jn to Ernakulum is Millennium SF Express (12646) which reaches Ernakulam Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Erode Jn to Ernakulum is Gurudev SF Express (12660) which reaches Ernakulam Town with an average delay of over 17 hrs 38 mints.

About Ernakulum

Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.