Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Erode Jn to Bapatla can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Erode Jn to Bapatla is Rs 195 in None (GN), Rs 995 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1425 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1310 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1845 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 465 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Erode Jn to Bapatla is Sabari Express (17229) which travels a distance of 682 kms in just 10 hrs 44 mints. The slowest train from Erode Jn to Bapatla is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which travels a distance of 752 kms in 14 hrs 59 mints. The most punctual train from Erode Jn to Bapatla is Alappuzha Tatanagar Link Express (18190) which reaches Bapatla with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Erode Jn to Bapatla is Sabari Express (17229) which reaches Bapatla with an average delay of over 49 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.