Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Ernakulum to Kadakavur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Kadakavur is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 335 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 495 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Kadakavur is Guruvayur Chennai Egmore Express (16128) which travels a distance of 176 kms in just 3 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Kadakavur is Venad Express (16301) which travels a distance of 191 kms in 4 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Kadakavur is Guruvayur Chennai Egmore Express (16128) which reaches Kadakavur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Kadakavur is Guruvayur Chennai Egmore Express (16128) which reaches Kadakavur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.