No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Ernakulum to Harippad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Harippad is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 520 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Harippad is Mumbai CSMT Thiruvananthapuram Central Weekly Express (16331) which travels a distance of 88 kms in just 1 hrs 29 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Harippad is Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) which travels a distance of 90 kms in 2 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Harippad is Ernad Express (16605) which reaches Harippad with an average delay of just 13 mints. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Harippad is Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) which reaches Harippad with an average delay of over 3 hrs 23 mints.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.