Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Ernakulum to Vaniyambadi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Vaniyambadi is Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1960 in First AC (1A), Rs 1170 in Second AC (2A), Rs 310 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 175 in None (GN) and Rs 835 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1590 in Second AC (2A), Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Vaniyambadi is Thiruvananthapuram Central M.G.R Chennai Central SF Express (12696) which travels a distance of 499 kms in just 8 hrs 59 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Vaniyambadi is Alappuzha Dhanbad Special (03352) which travels a distance of 503 kms in 10 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Vaniyambadi is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which reaches Vaniyambadi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Vaniyambadi is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which reaches Vaniyambadi with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.