Nagercoil Gandhidham Express (16336) departs from Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at and arrives Valsad station (BL) at taking a total of 28 hrs 54 mints to cover the distance of 1452 kms.
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Ernakulum to Valsad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Valsad is Rs 360 in None (GN), Rs 1635 in Third AC (3A), Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2365 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 375 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2055 in Third AC (3A), Rs 790 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2890 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 390 in Second Seater (2S).
Ernakulum to Valsad Nagercoil Gandhidham Express (16336) departs from Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at and arrives Valsad station (BL) at . Ernakulum to Valsad train fare is Rs.360 in None, Rs.1635 in Third AC, Rs.2365 in Second AC and Rs.610 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Valsad is Nagercoil Gandhidham Express (16336) which travels a distance of 1452 kms in just 28 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Valsad is Thiruvananthapuram Central Veraval Covid 19 Special (06334) which travels a distance of 1452 kms in 29 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Valsad is Ernakulam Okha Express (16338) which reaches Valsad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Valsad is Ernakulam Okha Express (16338) which reaches Valsad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.