Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Ernakulum to Trivandrum Pettai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Trivandrum Pettai is Rs 95 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 350 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 85 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 105 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 530 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Trivandrum Pettai is Gandhidham Nagercoil Weekly Express (16335) which travels a distance of 218 kms in just 4 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Trivandrum Pettai is Malabar Express (16630) which travels a distance of 218 kms in 4 hrs 59 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Trivandrum Pettai is Silchar Thiruvananthapuram Express (12516) which reaches Trivandrum Pettai with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Trivandrum Pettai is KSR Bengaluru Kanniyakumari (Island) Express (16526) which reaches Trivandrum Pettai with an average delay of over 42 mints.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.