Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Ernakulum to Tanur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Tanur is Rs 80 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 290 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 550 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Tanur is Ernakulam Kannur Intercity Express (16305) which travels a distance of 160 kms in just 3 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Tanur is Malabar Express (16629) which travels a distance of 157 kms in 4 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Tanur is Malabar Express (16629) which reaches Tanur with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Tanur is Parasuram Express (16650) which reaches Tanur with an average delay of over 21 mints.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.