Kerala Express (12625) departs from Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at and arrives Sevagram station (SEGM) at taking a total of 27 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1641 kms.
Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Ernakulum to Sevagram can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Sevagram is Rs 390 in None (GN), Rs 1760 in Third AC (3A), Rs 660 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2550 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 420 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2180 in Third AC (3A), Rs 850 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3075 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Second Seater (2S).
Ernakulum to Sevagram Kerala Express (12625) departs from Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at and arrives Sevagram station (SEGM) at . Ernakulum to Sevagram train fare is Rs.405 in None, Rs.1805 in Third AC, Rs.2595 in Second AC and Rs.690 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Sevagram is Kerala Express (12625) which travels a distance of 1641 kms in just 27 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Sevagram is Ernakulam Patna Express (via Tirupati,Nagpur) (16359) which travels a distance of 1644 kms in 30 hrs 47 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Sevagram is Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar Express (12522) which reaches Sevagram with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Sevagram is Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar Express (12522) which reaches Sevagram with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.