Sabari Express (17229) departs from Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at and arrives Sattenapalle station (SAP) at taking a total of 20 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1097 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Ernakulum to Sattenapalle can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Sattenapalle is Rs 290 in None (GN), Rs 1370 in Third AC (3A), Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1970 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 305 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1770 in Third AC (3A), Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2495 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 320 in Second Seater (2S).
Ernakulum to Sattenapalle Sabari Express (17229) departs from Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at and arrives Sattenapalle station (SAP) at . Ernakulum to Sattenapalle train fare is Rs.290 in None, Rs.1370 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.510 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Sattenapalle is Sabari Festival Special (07229) which travels a distance of 1097 kms in just 20 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Sattenapalle is Sabari Express (17229) which travels a distance of 1097 kms in 20 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Sattenapalle is Sabari Express (17229) which reaches Sattenapalle with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Sattenapalle is Sabari Express (17229) which reaches Sattenapalle with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.