Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Ernakulum to Paravur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Paravur is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 295 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 530 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Paravur is Guruvayur Chennai Egmore Express (16128) which travels a distance of 154 kms in just 3 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Paravur is Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) which travels a distance of 168 kms in 4 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Paravur is Maveli Express (16603) which reaches Paravur with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Paravur is KSR Bengaluru Kanniyakumari (Island) Express (16526) which reaches Paravur with an average delay of over 36 mints.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.