Aronai Express (12507) departs from Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at and arrives New Bongaigaon station (NBQ) at taking a total of 54 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 3174 kms.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Ernakulum to New Bongaigaon can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to New Bongaigaon is Rs 595 in None (GN), Rs 2525 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3725 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 970 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2945 in Third AC (3A), Rs 4250 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1170 in Sleeper (SL).
Ernakulum to New Bongaigaon Aronai Express (12507) departs from Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at and arrives New Bongaigaon station (NBQ) at . Ernakulum to New Bongaigaon train fare is Rs.610 in None, Rs.2575 in Third AC, Rs.3770 in Second AC and Rs.1000 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Ernakulum to New Bongaigaon is Aronai Express (12507) which travels a distance of 3174 kms in just 54 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to New Bongaigaon is Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express (15905) which travels a distance of 3172 kms in 58 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to New Bongaigaon is Aronai Express (12507) which reaches New Bongaigaon with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to New Bongaigaon is Thiruvananthapuram Silchar Express (12515) which reaches New Bongaigaon with an average delay of over 1 mints.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.