Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Ernakulum to Mookambika Road can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Mookambika Road is Rs 2155 in First AC (1A), Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 880 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1245 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1195 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1665 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Mookambika Road is Poorna Express (11098) which travels a distance of 544 kms in just 9 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Mookambika Road is Netravati Express (16346) which travels a distance of 544 kms in 11 hrs 31 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Mookambika Road is Ernakulam Okha Express (16338) which reaches Mookambika Road with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Mookambika Road is Netravati Express (16346) which reaches Mookambika Road with an average delay of over 31 mints.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.