Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Ernakulum to Mani Nagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Mani Nagar is Rs 405 in None (GN), Rs 1830 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2655 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 685 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2250 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3180 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 885 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Mani Nagar is Nagercoil Gandhidham Express (16336) which travels a distance of 1748 kms in just 34 hrs 16 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Mani Nagar is Thiruvananthapuram Central Veraval Express (16334) which travels a distance of 1748 kms in 34 hrs 26 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Mani Nagar is Ernakulam Okha Express (16338) which reaches Mani Nagar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Mani Nagar is Ernakulam Okha Express (16338) which reaches Mani Nagar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.