Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Ernakulum to Mahe can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Mahe is Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 400 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 185 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 95 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 130 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Mahe is Ernakulam Kannur Intercity Express (16305) which travels a distance of 252 kms in just 4 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Mahe is Malabar Express (16629) which travels a distance of 249 kms in 6 hrs 11 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Mahe is Alappuzha Kannur Executive Express (16307) which reaches Mahe with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Mahe is Thiruvananthapuram Mangaluru Central Express (16347) which reaches Mahe with an average delay of over 34 mints.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.