Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Ernakulum to Honnavar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Honnavar is Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 905 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1295 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 330 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1220 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1715 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Honnavar is Poorna Express (11098) which travels a distance of 600 kms in just 11 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Honnavar is Ernakulam Okha Express (16338) which travels a distance of 600 kms in 11 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Honnavar is Ernakulam Okha Express (16338) which reaches Honnavar with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Honnavar is Poorna Express (11098) which reaches Honnavar with an average delay of over 29 mints.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.