Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Ernakulum to Hinganghat can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Hinganghat is Rs 380 in None (GN), Rs 1770 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 670 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2190 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 855 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Hinganghat is Thiruvananthapuram Central Korba SF Express (22648) which travels a distance of 1677 kms in just 27 hrs 59 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Hinganghat is Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express (12522) which travels a distance of 1680 kms in 28 hrs 19 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Hinganghat is Ahilya Nagari SF Express (22646) which reaches Hinganghat with an average delay of just 15 mints. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Hinganghat is Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512) which reaches Hinganghat with an average delay of over 46 mints.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.