Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Ernakulum to Dwarapudi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Dwarapudi is Rs 1475 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2155 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 545 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2680 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 700 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Dwarapudi is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which travels a distance of 1301 kms in just 27 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Dwarapudi is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which travels a distance of 1301 kms in 27 hrs 22 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Dwarapudi is Alappuzha Tatanagar Link Express (18190) which reaches Dwarapudi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Dwarapudi is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which reaches Dwarapudi with an average delay of over 43 mints.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.