Sabari Express (17229) departs from Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at and arrives Chirala station (CLX) at taking a total of 17 hrs 39 mints to cover the distance of 972 kms.
Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Ernakulum to Chirala can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Chirala is Rs 270 in None (GN), Rs 1285 in Third AC (3A), Rs 285 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1840 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1655 in Third AC (3A), Rs 300 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2365 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 615 in Sleeper (SL).
Ernakulum to Chirala Sabari Express (17229) departs from Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at and arrives Chirala station (CLX) at . Ernakulum to Chirala train fare is Rs.270 in None, Rs.1285 in Third AC, Rs.1840 in Second AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Chirala is Gurudev COVID 19 SF Special (02659) which travels a distance of 970 kms in just 16 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Chirala is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which travels a distance of 1042 kms in 21 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Chirala is Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar Express (12522) which reaches Chirala with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Chirala is Kochuveli Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Festival Special (02512) which reaches Chirala with an average delay of over 18 mints.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.