Ernakulam Jn to Chandigarh train Seat Availability & Fare
Ernakulam Jn Station Details
|10216||MADGAON EXPRESS||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|22655||ERS NZM SF EXP||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12645||MILLENNIUM EXP||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12224||ERS LTT DURONTO||- - W - - - S||Origin||No Delay||4|
|18190||ERS TATA EXP||- - W - - - S||Origin||No Delay||1|
Chandigarh Station Details
|22356||CDG PPTA EXP||M - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||6|
|12450||GOA S KRANTI||M - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||5|
|22452||CDG BDTS EXP||- - W - - - S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12411||INTERCITY SF||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|12688||CDG MDU SF EXP||M - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Ernakulum to Chandigarh - SAMPARK KRANTHI (12217).
Ernakulum to Chandigarh SAMPARK KRANTHI (12217) departs from Ernakulam Jn station (ERS) at and arrives Chandigarh station (CDG) at . This train has 18 stoppages. Ernakulum to Chandigarh sampark-kranti fare is Rs.6520 in First AC, Rs.2595 in Third AC, Rs.1010 in Sleeper, Rs.3805 in Second AC and Rs.635 in Second Seater for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.