Ernakulam Patna Express (via Nagpur) (16359) departs from Ernakulam Jn station (ERS) at and arrives Buxar station (BXR) at taking a total of 55 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 2867 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Ernakulum to Buxar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Buxar is Rs 500 in None (GN), Rs 2275 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 860 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2695 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3925 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1060 in Sleeper (SL).
Ernakulum to Buxar Ernakulam Patna Express (via Nagpur) (16359) departs from Ernakulam Jn station (ERS) at and arrives Buxar station (BXR) at . Ernakulum to Buxar train fare is Rs.500 in None, Rs.2275 in Third AC, Rs.3400 in Second AC and Rs.860 in Sleeper for this train.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.