Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Ernakulum to Boisar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Boisar is Rs 340 in None (GN), Rs 1565 in Third AC (3A), Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2260 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 355 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1985 in Third AC (3A), Rs 755 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2785 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 370 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Boisar is Kochuveli Indore Weekly Express (19331) which travels a distance of 1359 kms in just 25 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Boisar is Kochuveli Shri Ganganagar COVID 19 Special (06312) which travels a distance of 1357 kms in 27 hrs 41 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Boisar is Ernakulam Okha Express (16338) which reaches Boisar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Boisar is Ernakulam Okha Express (16338) which reaches Boisar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.