Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Ernakulum to Betul can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Betul is Rs 400 in None (GN), Rs 1870 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2755 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2290 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3280 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 895 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Betul is Millennium SF Express (12645) which travels a distance of 1912 kms in just 32 hrs 2 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Betul is Ernakulam Patna Express (via Tirupati,Nagpur) (16359) which travels a distance of 1912 kms in 35 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Betul is Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express (12522) which reaches Betul with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Betul is Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512) which reaches Betul with an average delay of over 37 mints.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.