Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Ernakulum to Bapatla can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Bapatla is Rs 255 in None (GN), Rs 1250 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1615 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2335 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 590 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Bapatla is Kollam Visakhapatnam Weekly Express (18568) which travels a distance of 996 kms in just 16 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Bapatla is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which travels a distance of 1058 kms in 21 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Bapatla is Alappuzha Tatanagar Link Express (18190) which reaches Bapatla with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Bapatla is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which reaches Bapatla with an average delay of over 1 hrs 3 mints.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.