Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Ernakulum to Bamra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ernakulum to Bamra is Rs 1960 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2895 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 730 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2380 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3420 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 930 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ernakulum to Bamra is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which travels a distance of 2076 kms in just 44 hrs 56 mints. The slowest train from Ernakulum to Bamra is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which travels a distance of 2076 kms in 44 hrs 56 mints. The most punctual train from Ernakulum to Bamra is Alappuzha Tatanagar Link Express (18190) which reaches Bamra with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ernakulum to Bamra is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which reaches Bamra with an average delay of over 51 mints.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.