Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Eluru to Wadi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Eluru to Wadi is Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 865 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1240 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1180 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1660 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Eluru to Wadi is Visakhapatnam Mumbai CSMT OneWay Special (01020) which travels a distance of 592 kms in just 12 hrs 48 mints. The slowest train from Eluru to Wadi is Kakinada Port Mumbai LTT Express (17221) which travels a distance of 557 kms in 13 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Eluru to Wadi is Kakinada Port Mumbai LTT Express (17221) which reaches Wadi with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Eluru to Wadi is Konark Express (11020) which reaches Wadi with an average delay of over 41 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.