Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Eluru to Parvatipuram can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Eluru to Parvatipuram is Rs 135 in None (GN), Rs 685 in Third AC (3A), Rs 985 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 255 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Eluru to Parvatipuram is Dharti Aaba Weekly AC SF Express (22838) which travels a distance of 429 kms in just 8 hrs 1 mints. The slowest train from Eluru to Parvatipuram is Guntur Rayagada Express (17243) which travels a distance of 429 kms in 12 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Eluru to Parvatipuram is Tambaram Jasidih (Ratna) Weekly Express (13575) which reaches Parvatipuram with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Eluru to Parvatipuram is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which reaches Parvatipuram with an average delay of over 31 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.