Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Eluru to Nizamabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Eluru to Nizamabad is Rs 170 in None (GN), Rs 875 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1255 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 320 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1190 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1675 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 420 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Eluru to Nizamabad is Nagavali Express (20809) which travels a distance of 566 kms in just 10 hrs 46 mints. The slowest train from Eluru to Nizamabad is Visakhapatnam Sainagar Shirdi Express (18503) which travels a distance of 569 kms in 11 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Eluru to Nizamabad is Visakhapatnam Sainagar Shirdi Express (18503) which reaches Nizamabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Eluru to Nizamabad is Visakhapatnam Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express (20811) which reaches Nizamabad with an average delay of over 25 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.