Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Eluru to Mangalagiri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Eluru to Mangalagiri is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 530 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Eluru to Mangalagiri is Simhadri Express Special (07240) which travels a distance of 71 kms in just 1 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Eluru to Mangalagiri is Rayagada Guntur Express (17244) which travels a distance of 72 kms in 3 hrs 23 mints. The most punctual train from Eluru to Mangalagiri is Kakinada Port Mumbai LTT COVID 19 Special (07221) which reaches Mangalagiri with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Eluru to Mangalagiri is Rayagada Guntur Festival Special (07244) which reaches Mangalagiri with an average delay of over 8 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.