Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Eluru to Kanyakumari can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Eluru to Kanyakumari is Rs 310 in None (GN), Rs 1470 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2125 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1885 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 705 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Eluru to Kanyakumari is Howrah Kanniyakumari Superfast Express (12665) which travels a distance of 1235 kms in just 24 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Eluru to Kanyakumari is Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express (15906) which travels a distance of 1436 kms in 28 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Eluru to Kanyakumari is Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express (15906) which reaches Kanyakumari with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Eluru to Kanyakumari is Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express (15906) which reaches Kanyakumari with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Kanyakumari is a town in Tamil Nadu and is the southernmost tip of India. Its name is derived from the Kanya Kumari temple located there. It is the only place in India where three Oceans - Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean meets. This spot is known as Triveni Sangam. Sunrise and sunsets are most spectacular here. The nearest airport to Kanyakumari is Trivandrum International airport (TRV) located at a distance of 75 Kms from the main district. It is well connected by road and railways. Kanyakumari has 1 railway station - Kanyakumari (CAPE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.