Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Eluru to Jaleswar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Eluru to Jaleswar is Rs 1050 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 255 in None (GN), Rs 1250 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1285 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1615 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2335 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 590 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Eluru to Jaleswar is Tirupati Santragachi SF Express (22856) which travels a distance of 988 kms in just 15 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Eluru to Jaleswar is East Coast Express (18646) which travels a distance of 988 kms in 18 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Eluru to Jaleswar is Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express (22852) which reaches Jaleswar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Eluru to Jaleswar is East Coast Express (18646) which reaches Jaleswar with an average delay of over 32 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.