Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Eluru to Chipurupalle can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Eluru to Chipurupalle is Rs 1620 in First AC (1A), Rs 915 in Second AC (2A), Rs 235 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 640 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Eluru to Chipurupalle is Kacheguda Srikakulam Road SpecialFare Special (07148) which travels a distance of 366 kms in just 5 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Eluru to Chipurupalle is Hyderabad Srikakulam Road Special (07026) which travels a distance of 366 kms in 8 hrs 18 mints. The most punctual train from Eluru to Chipurupalle is Kacheguda Srikakulam Road Special Fare Special (07016) which reaches Chipurupalle with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Eluru to Chipurupalle is East Coast Express (18646) which reaches Chipurupalle with an average delay of over 18 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.