Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Eluru to Balangir can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Eluru to Balangir is Rs 195 in None (GN), Rs 980 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1415 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 360 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1295 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1835 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Eluru to Balangir is Banaswadi Sambalpur Special Fare Special (08302) which travels a distance of 665 kms in just 12 hrs 33 mints. The slowest train from Eluru to Balangir is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which travels a distance of 681 kms in 14 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Eluru to Balangir is Yesvantpur Tatanagar Express (via Ballari) (18112) which reaches Balangir with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Eluru to Balangir is Banaswadi Sambalpur Special Fare Special (08302) which reaches Balangir with an average delay of over 42 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.