Visakhapatnam Kollam Weekly Express (18567) departs from Eluru station (EE) at and arrives Aluva station (AWY) at taking a total of 21 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1112 kms.
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Eluru to Aluva can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Eluru to Aluva is Rs 275 in None (GN), Rs 1340 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1730 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2475 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL).
Eluru to Aluva Visakhapatnam Kollam Weekly Express (18567) departs from Eluru station (EE) at and arrives Aluva station (AWY) at . Eluru to Aluva train fare is Rs.275 in None, Rs.1340 in Third AC and Rs.495 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Eluru to Aluva is Gurudev SF Express (12660) which travels a distance of 1102 kms in just 19 hrs 33 mints. The slowest train from Eluru to Aluva is Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) which travels a distance of 1171 kms in 26 hrs 6 mints. The most punctual train from Eluru to Aluva is Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express (15906) which reaches Aluva with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Eluru to Aluva is Gurudev SF Express (12660) which reaches Aluva with an average delay of over 36 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.