Dwarka to Ahmedabad Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
OKHA NDT EXP (19575) departs from Dwarka station (DWK) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 8 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 470 kms. This train has 7 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Dwarka to Ahmedabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dwarka to Ahmedabad is Rs 1875 in First AC (1A), Rs 755 in Third AC (3A), Rs 280 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
Dwarka to Ahmedabad OKHA NDT EXP (19575) departs from Dwarka station (DWK) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . This train has 7 stoppages. Dwarka to Ahmedabad train fare is Rs.755 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.280 in Sleeper for this train.
Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 3 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI), Sabarmati Jn (SBI) and Sabarmati BG (SBIB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.