Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Durgapura to Saugor can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durgapura to Saugor is Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2285 in First AC (1A), Rs 1310 in Second AC (2A), Rs 335 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 175 in None (GN) and Rs 915 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 220 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1730 in Second AC (2A), Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1230 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Durgapura to Saugor is Dayodaya Express (12182) which travels a distance of 607 kms in just 10 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Durgapura to Saugor is Jaipur Shalimar Special Fare Special (08062) which travels a distance of 607 kms in 12 hrs 52 mints. The most punctual train from Durgapura to Saugor is Ajmer Durg Weekly Express (18208) which reaches Saugor with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durgapura to Saugor is Dayodaya Express (12182) which reaches Saugor with an average delay of over 30 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.