Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Durgapur to Parasnath can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durgapur to Parasnath is Rs 95 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Durgapur to Parasnath is Poorva Express (via Gaya) (12381) which travels a distance of 148 kms in just 2 hrs 19 mints. The slowest train from Durgapur to Parasnath is Howrah Gwalior Chambal Express (12175) which travels a distance of 149 kms in 3 hrs 16 mints. The most punctual train from Durgapur to Parasnath is Howrah Mathura Chambal Express (12177) which reaches Parasnath with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Durgapur to Parasnath is Doon Express (13009) which reaches Parasnath with an average delay of over 24 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.