Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Durgapur to Palasa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durgapur to Palasa is Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1430 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2065 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Durgapur to Palasa is Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express (15906) which travels a distance of 820 kms in just 14 hrs. The slowest train from Durgapur to Palasa is Guwahati Kochuveli Special Fare Special (06335) which travels a distance of 820 kms in 15 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Durgapur to Palasa is Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express (15906) which reaches Palasa with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durgapur to Palasa is Guwahati MGR Chennai Central Weekly Special Fare Special (06337) which reaches Palasa with an average delay of over 2 hrs 40 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.