Hide Fare
Show Fare

Durgapur to Delhi train seat availability & fare

Sun, May 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Poorva Express (via Patna)
12303


DGR


NDLS
19:59
M T - - F S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express
12371


DGR


DLI
24:07
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Poorva Express (via Gaya)
12381


DGR


NDLS
19:46
- - W T - - S
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
--
Udyan Abha Toofan Express
13007


DGR


NDLS
31:05
M T W T F S S
--
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
--
Sealdah Anand Vihar Terminal Special Fare AC Summer Special
02265


DGR


ANVT
22:25
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
West Bengal Sampark Kranti Express
12329


DGR


ANVT
20:19
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Jallianwalabagh Express
12379


DGR


DLI
20:34
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Sealdah New Delhi Rajdhani Express
12313


DGR


NDLS
15:35
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
57%
Trends
checked 47 min ago
RLWL4/WL2
54%
Trends
checked 47 min ago
RLWL18/WL7
47%
Trends
checked 47 min ago
--
--
Kalka Mail
12311


DGR


DLI
23:02
M T W T F S S
GNWL8/WL6
82%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
GNWL76/WL51
70%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
GNWL99/WL62
44%
Trends
checked 47 min ago
GNWL261/WL182
34%
Trends
checked 47 min ago
GNWL29/WL28
37%
Trends
checked 47 min ago
Recently Asked Question

Durgapur to Delhi train time table

Poorva Express (via Patna) (12303) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 19 hrs 59 mints to cover the distance of 1372 kms. Sealdah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12313) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 15 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1293 kms. Poorva Express (via Gaya) (12381) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 19 hrs 46 mints to cover the distance of 1293 kms. West Bengal Sampark Kranti Express (12329) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at taking a total of 20 hrs 19 mints to cover the distance of 1281 kms. Jallianwalabagh Express (12379) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Old Delhi station (DLI) at taking a total of 20 hrs 34 mints to cover the distance of 1288 kms.

Durgapur to Delhi train Seat Availability

In Poorva Express (via Patna) (12303), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL67/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL124/WL48 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sealdah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12313), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is RAC 3/RAC 2 in Second AC (2A) and seat availability status is RLWL8/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durgapur to Delhi train Fare

Fare for trains from Durgapur to Delhi is Rs 330 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3720 in First AC (1A), Rs 2175 in Second AC (2A), Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 315 in None (GN) and Rs 1505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 345 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 725 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1925 in Third AC (3A).

Durgapur to Delhi train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Durgapur to Delhi - Sealdah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12313).

Durgapur to Delhi Sealdah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12313) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Durgapur to Delhi rajdhani fare is Rs.4495 in First AC, Rs.2745 in Third AC and Rs.3865 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Sealdah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12313), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is RAC 3/RAC 2 in Second AC (2A) and seat availability status is RLWL8/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Sealdah Rajdhani is second Rajdhani that connects Delhi with Kolkata. It started functioning from July 01, 2000 that was way later than Howrah Rajdhani. There have been numerous complaints for the food quality being served on this Rajdhani train in the past. Sealdah Rajdhani runs all seven days a week as opposed to Howrah Rajdhani that runs 6 days a week skipping Sunday. Kolkata and Mumbai are the only cities with 2 daily running Rajdhani trains.

Durgapur to Delhi train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Durgapur to Delhi - West Bengal Sampark Kranti Express (12329).

Durgapur to Delhi West Bengal Sampark Kranti Express (12329) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at . Durgapur to Delhi sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3720 in First AC, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train.

Durgapur to Delhi Poorva Express (via Patna) 12303

Durgapur to Delhi Poorva Express (via Patna) (12303) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Durgapur to Delhi train fare is Rs.3855 in First AC, Rs.330 in None, Rs.1555 in Third AC, Rs.2250 in Second AC and Rs.585 in Sleeper for this train. In Poorva Express (via Patna) (12303), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL67/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL124/WL48 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durgapur to Delhi Poorva Express (via Gaya) 12381

Durgapur to Delhi Poorva Express (via Gaya) (12381) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Durgapur to Delhi train fare is Rs.3720 in First AC, Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train.

Durgapur to Delhi Jallianwalabagh Express 12379

Durgapur to Delhi Jallianwalabagh Express (12379) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Old Delhi station (DLI) at . Durgapur to Delhi train fare is Rs.3720 in First AC, Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.