Hide Fare
Show Fare

Durgapur to Muzaffarpur trains

Thu, February 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Tirhut Express
13157


DGR


MFP
08:58
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bagh Express
13019


DGR


MFP
09:29
M T W T F S S
GNWL25/WL15
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL34/WL26
68%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL184/WL130
33%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Howrah Muzaffarpur Special Fare Special
05227


DGR


MFP
09:48
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sealdah Muzaffarpur Fast Passenger (UnReserved)
53131


DGR


MFP
14:15
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
Howrah Muzaffarpur JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
15271


DGR


MFP
09:32
- - W - - - -
--
--
--
Purvanchal Express (via Siwan)
15047


DGR


MFP
07:42
M T - T - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Purvanchal Express (via Narkatiaganj)
15051


DGR


MFP
07:42
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mithila Express
13021


DGR


MFP
09:46
M T W T F S S
GNWL24/WL14
58%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Availability
Trends
GNWL226/WL143
9%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Kolkata Chhapra Special Fare Special
03135


DGR


MFP
08:11
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends

Durgapur to Muzaffarpur train time table

Bagh Express (13019) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at taking a total of 9 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 392 kms. Mithila Express (13021) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at taking a total of 9 hrs 46 mints to cover the distance of 392 kms. Purvanchal Express (via Siwan) (15047) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at taking a total of 7 hrs 42 mints to cover the distance of 393 kms. Purvanchal Express (via Narkatiaganj) (15051) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at taking a total of 7 hrs 42 mints to cover the distance of 393 kms.

Durgapur to Muzaffarpur train Seat Availability

In Bagh Express (13019), seat availability status is GNWL19/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL36/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL199/WL137 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mithila Express (13021), seat availability status is GNWL13/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL175/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durgapur to Muzaffarpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Durgapur to Muzaffarpur is Rs 935 in Second AC (2A), Rs 240 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 130 in None (GN) and Rs 655 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Durgapur to Muzaffarpur Mithila Express 13021

Durgapur to Muzaffarpur Mithila Express (13021) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at . Durgapur to Muzaffarpur train fare is Rs.130 in None, Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.935 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train. In Mithila Express (13021), seat availability status is GNWL13/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL175/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durgapur to Muzaffarpur Purvanchal Express (via Narkatiaganj) 15051

Durgapur to Muzaffarpur Purvanchal Express (via Narkatiaganj) (15051) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at . Durgapur to Muzaffarpur train fare is Rs.130 in None, Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.935 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train.

Durgapur to Muzaffarpur Purvanchal Express (via Siwan) 15047

Durgapur to Muzaffarpur Purvanchal Express (via Siwan) (15047) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at . Durgapur to Muzaffarpur train fare is Rs.130 in None, Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.935 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train.

Durgapur to Muzaffarpur Bagh Express 13019

Durgapur to Muzaffarpur Bagh Express (13019) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at . Durgapur to Muzaffarpur train fare is Rs.130 in None, Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.935 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train. In Bagh Express (13019), seat availability status is GNWL19/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL36/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL199/WL137 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Durgapur to Muzaffarpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Durgapur to Muzaffarpur is Purvanchal Express (via Siwan) (15047) which travels a distance of 393 kms in just 7 hrs 42 mints. The slowest train from Durgapur to Muzaffarpur is Sealdah Muzaffarpur Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (53131) which travels a distance of 393 kms in 14 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Durgapur to Muzaffarpur is Tirhut Express (13157) which reaches Muzaffarpur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durgapur to Muzaffarpur is Sealdah Muzaffarpur Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (53131) which reaches Muzaffarpur Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 48 mints.

About Muzaffarpur

Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.