Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Durgapur to Kudra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durgapur to Kudra is Rs 145 in None (GN), Rs 705 in Third AC (3A), Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1005 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 160 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Durgapur to Kudra is Doon Festival Special (03009) which travels a distance of 428 kms in just 7 hrs 21 mints. The slowest train from Durgapur to Kudra is Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express) (13151) which travels a distance of 429 kms in 8 hrs 39 mints. The most punctual train from Durgapur to Kudra is Doon Express (13009) which reaches Kudra with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Durgapur to Kudra is Doon Express (13009) which reaches Kudra with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.