Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Durgapur to Khusropur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durgapur to Khusropur is Rs 1500 in First AC (1A), Rs 130 in None (GN), Rs 595 in Third AC (3A), Rs 895 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 220 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1570 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Durgapur to Khusropur is Howrah Rajendra Nagar Terminal (Danapur) Express (12351) which travels a distance of 343 kms in just 6 hrs 17 mints. The slowest train from Durgapur to Khusropur is Kolkata Patna Express (13131) which travels a distance of 343 kms in 9 hrs 12 mints. The most punctual train from Durgapur to Khusropur is Kolkata Patna Express (13131) which reaches Khusropur with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Durgapur to Khusropur is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13007) which reaches Khusropur with an average delay of over 1 hrs 34 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.