Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Durgapur to Gaya - Sealdah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12313).
Durgapur to Gaya Sealdah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (12313) departs from Durgapur station (DGR) at and arrives Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at . Durgapur to Gaya rajdhani fare is Rs.1545 in First AC, Rs.875 in Third AC and Rs.1215 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Sealdah Rajdhani is second Rajdhani that connects Delhi with Kolkata. It started functioning from July 01, 2000 that was way later than Howrah Rajdhani. There have been numerous complaints for the food quality being served on this Rajdhani train in the past. Sealdah Rajdhani runs all seven days a week as opposed to Howrah Rajdhani that runs 6 days a week skipping Sunday. Kolkata and Mumbai are the only cities with 2 daily running Rajdhani trains.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.