Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Durgapur to Dighwara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Durgapur to Dighwara is Rs 1600 in First AC (1A), Rs 130 in None (GN), Rs 665 in Third AC (3A), Rs 950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 245 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Durgapur to Dighwara is Kolkata Ghazipur City Weekly Express (13121) which travels a distance of 419 kms in just 8 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Durgapur to Dighwara is Bagh Express (13019) which travels a distance of 475 kms in 11 hrs 26 mints. The most punctual train from Durgapur to Dighwara is Sealdah Ballia Express (13105) which reaches Dighwara with an average delay of just 12 mints. The most delayed train from Durgapur to Dighwara is Bagh Express (13019) which reaches Dighwara with an average delay of over 1 hrs 20 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.